Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 31 Dec 2022 18:15:35 GMT by Jimmy Chan
Hi I come to the UK since 2020. I work as a freelancer (living in UK) and my clients are from Hong Kong. They will pay to my Hong Kong bank account. In this case, should I declare the income in Self-employment form (SA103F) or it should be Foreign income (SA106)? If it is a Foreign income, which section should I input in the form SA106? Thank you.
Posted Fri, 06 Jan 2023 11:31:02 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

You will declare this as self employment. 

The income must be converted to sterling.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.