Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 16 Aug 2022 16:55:53 GMT by Shaoma
I am UK resident. My only income is £565 from bank account Interest for Tax year ended 5 Apr 22. I do not pay any tax in India. Should I submit Self Assessment Tax Return for income £565?
Posted Thu, 18 Aug 2022 13:21:04 GMT by HMRC Admin 2

Yes, if the interest is foreign interest.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.