Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 05 Jan 2022 21:55:25 GMT by Worried1927
A recalculation was carried out on my Self Assessment because of discrepancies with my jnvome My previous employer then corrected an income on the real time Paye and corrected my records, however my outstanding balance for tax due has not change and I am being chased for repayment. What needs to happen to correct this as HMRC now holds my correct income? I thought it would correct automatically and I'm really worried about it because the tax is outstanding?
Posted Mon, 10 Jan 2022 14:19:56 GMT by HMRC Admin 24

This would not happen automatically, you will need to contact our Self Assessment department please see the attached link:

Self Assessment: general enquiries

You must be signed in to post in this forum.