Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 16 Apr 2022 07:29:11 GMT by Jason john Potts
Hi I requested a repayment on 7th April ,after the 48 hour wait my account returned to 'available for repayment ',so I did it again, this has happened 3 times, I've requested a repayment again this morning ,why is this happening, its never happened before!
Posted Wed, 20 Apr 2022 09:53:13 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

Hi,

There may be something stopping the repayment being issued, you should contact our Self Assessment department.

See link:

Self Assessment: general enquiries    .

Thank you.

Posted Fri, 22 Apr 2022 04:13:04 GMT by Baboucarr jagne
Hi Jason, i'm facing the same issue, this the 3rd time its happening to me too. i requested a repayment and it keeps returning to 'available for repayment'.. Have you seen any changes. i tried contacting HMRC but no luck
Posted Thu, 05 May 2022 10:35:51 GMT by Oliver Booth
I have a problem with Repayments, My company bank account doesn't accept cheques, so the bank told me to return it to HMRC with a covering letter explaining the situation and then a BACS transfer would take place. I did this at the start of April, as yet I haven't received any notification that the cheque has been received, or that I will get a payment by BACS.
Posted Fri, 06 May 2022 11:27:01 GMT by HMRC Admin 2
Hi,

You would need to check with our Income Tax team who will be able to look at your account.

Income Tax: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.