Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 16 Apr 2022 07:29:11 GMT by Jason john Potts
Hi I requested a repayment on 7th April ,after the 48 hour wait my account returned to 'available for repayment ',so I did it again, this has happened 3 times, I've requested a repayment again this morning ,why is this happening, its never happened before!
Posted Wed, 20 Apr 2022 09:53:13 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

Hi,

There may be something stopping the repayment being issued, you should contact our Self Assessment department.

See link:

Self Assessment: general enquiries    .

Thank you.

Posted Fri, 22 Apr 2022 04:13:04 GMT by Baboucarr jagne
Hi Jason, i'm facing the same issue, this the 3rd time its happening to me too. i requested a repayment and it keeps returning to 'available for repayment'.. Have you seen any changes. i tried contacting HMRC but no luck
Posted Thu, 05 May 2022 10:35:51 GMT by Oliver Booth
I have a problem with Repayments, My company bank account doesn't accept cheques, so the bank told me to return it to HMRC with a covering letter explaining the situation and then a BACS transfer would take place. I did this at the start of April, as yet I haven't received any notification that the cheque has been received, or that I will get a payment by BACS.
Posted Fri, 06 May 2022 11:27:01 GMT by HMRC Admin 2
Hi,

You would need to check with our Income Tax team who will be able to look at your account.

Income Tax: general enquiries

Thank you.
Posted Tue, 30 Aug 2022 19:27:43 GMT by jerram13
I applied for a repayment months ago after I was investigated for a compliance check which I sent off all the information which was accepted. It then got investigated for the return which I sent off all the documentation which again was accepted!the complaints department have told me it was going to get rushed through now as it has been going on for so long and yet my repayments have now gone through processing for further checks?!the service is a complete joke!how does it need further checks if my identity has been checked and accepted along with the returns?!what else is there to check because it’s getting beyond a joke now!

You must be signed in to post in this forum.