Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 28 Nov 2022 15:05:43 GMT by sirBacon
I'm trying to dispute a self-assessment bill and the HMRC people keep cutting me off as soon as they answer. Does anyone have any idea how I can get some help?
Posted Tue, 29 Nov 2022 15:35:28 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

I am sorry you feel that HMRC is cutting you off. 

We are using a new telephony system as experience issues at times. 

You can write to HMRC BX9 1AS or telephone 0300 200 3310, to seek advice on you tax bill.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.