Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 21 Jan 2022 15:02:24 GMT by whd
Hi, I moved from Poland to UK. I have an contract signed with Polish company under Polish employment law. I think i should fill self assesment to prove that i paid Taxes in Poland. But i can't find information which part of self assesment should i fill.
Posted Fri, 21 Jan 2022 16:46:22 GMT by HMRC Admin 10

You will complete this information on the employment section of the return and then complete the foreign section to claim foreign tax credit relief for the tax already paid:

Relief for foreign tax paid (Self Assessment helpsheet HS263)



You must be signed in to post in this forum.