Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 04 Apr 2023 13:03:31 GMT by JaneMac
I have been a landlord for several years so am already in the Self Assessment system. A year and a half ago I set up a small craft business. Do I need to register separately as a sole trader or do I add the income from my craft business to my usual tax return?
Posted Thu, 13 Apr 2023 14:18:39 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

You can add the income from your craft business to the same return. This will need to be declared as self employment.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.