Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 25 Jul 2022 17:53:23 GMT by Ka Luk
Hi HMRC, I own a Limited Company and receive foreign stock dividend. I do not received any income from the company and there are some expenses for the company to claims only. How should I register for Self Assessment? Should I create separate Self Assessment account for my company to register corporate tax and Self Assessment account for my own for foreign stock dividend or other income? Thank you. Regards, ka
Posted Tue, 26 Jul 2022 08:41:58 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

Yes that is correct  .

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.