Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 07 Jun 2022 11:11:47 GMT by Gergely Toth
I would like to do my self assessment, but I am unable to log into my HMRC account. I got a new phone last year and the HMRC app doesnt give me an access code anymore unless I sign in, but I cant sign in unless I have an access code. Last year I found a way around it and used Digidentity, which doesnt seem to work anymore. HMRC website doesnt let me 'change the way I access' my account. It only displays a phone number (0300 200 3600) which is I have tried phoning and proven to be useless as it cant help me with logging in...Can someone please help me find a way to log in to my account? Thank you
Posted Wed, 08 Jun 2022 12:02:54 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
As your query relates to technical issues with the online systems we are unable to assist your.
Please see ways to contact the Online Helpdesk:
Technical support with HMRC online services
Posted Sun, 02 Oct 2022 16:17:33 GMT by Cathyyu Yu
I am new comer since last September. I have been working a shop from last November as part-time job and I got the wages in cash weekly. It'd better to let you know I have income for the yearly tax (2021/2022), even though it was very little. Should I register in Self Assessment? I would fill the form when I got the UTR no. Is it correct? Thank you.
Posted Tue, 04 Oct 2022 11:14:17 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

That is correct, once you have the UTR you will be able to complete the return .

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.