Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 06 Apr 2022 20:30:43 GMT by khrystyna Zaychykova Sluyzar
Hi , I am trying to fill my self assessment tax return for 2021/2022. I was not employed and self employed, on the section about employment it asks how much I earned gross ,and then how much tax I have already paid through PAYE. But where do I report NI contributions that have been deducted from my salary? Thanks
Posted Fri, 08 Apr 2022 16:38:52 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi khrystyna Zaychykova Sluyzar,

You do not need to include the NI contributions deduced.

Thank you.
Posted Sat, 30 Apr 2022 14:05:57 GMT by gavin saxby
I am trying to do my self assessment tax return, but it is telling me my earnings are in the wrong format, can anyone help?
Posted Wed, 04 May 2022 09:52:49 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

Can you advise which box you are trying to complete and the format you have entered the figure?

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.