Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 18 Jan 2023 09:21:46 GMT by fcaz
HI Team, I am filing form SA109 to claim Split-year treatment under Case 1 (permanently leave the UK to start a full-time job abroad). Can you please clarify if: - I should fill in Box 12 ("How many ties to the UK did you have in 2021 to 2022?")? - (assuming Box 12 is relevant to me), should I only indicate the number of UK ties I had in the OVERSEAS part of the 2021 to 2022 tax year - or for the full tax year? Thank you!
Posted Fri, 20 Jan 2023 16:41:58 GMT by HMRC Admin 5

It will be for the overseas part of the year.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.