Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 02 Jun 2023 17:02:57 GMT by Alex Largman
Hello. We have a Limited Liability Partnership incorporated for non-residents of UK. Soon, I received a letter where HMRC asks me to answer some questions from this list We have done it and sent a response to HMRC but didn't receive any confirmation about LLP status and whether we should file a Partnership tax return. There was indicated the address for correspondence in the letter from HMRC: PT Operations North East England HM Revenue and Customs BX9 1AN United Kingdom This address is also indicated here: But there is another address for couriers: HM Revenue and Customs BP8002 Benton Park View Newcastle Upon Tyne NE98 1ZZ United Kingdom So, how can I check now if HMRC accepted our response and if we shouldn't file a Partnership Tax Return and register partners to the partnership Self Assessment record? And what is the correct HMRC's address to send correspondence from abroad? Many thanks for considering my request.
Posted Wed, 07 Jun 2023 07:17:31 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

You would need to contact our Self Assessment team for the record to be looked at and the item of post dealt with.

The correct address for self assessment is:

PAYE & Self Assessment

Self Assessment: general enquiries

Thank you.
Posted Wed, 07 Jun 2023 20:55:00 GMT by Alex Largman
Hello, Thank you for your answer. But how can I send a DHL shipment using this address from another country? I requires a city, a street and building number.
Posted Fri, 09 Jun 2023 15:35:47 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
Our post is sent to a central location to be scanned and that is the address previously given.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.