Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 30 Jan 2024 09:24:12 GMT by Michael Holden
I've just submitted my tax return and realise I've made an error, can I go back in and amend ?
Posted Mon, 05 Feb 2024 15:02:27 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

Yes, you can. You can see guidance here:

If you need to change your return

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.