Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 16 Apr 2023 15:33:39 GMT by muffin321
I have a relative who does not have a computer. HMRC have previously posted forms to him every year. However now, if you have no computer, you have to telephone them and ask for forms to be sent. He did this and has been sent the wrong forms The SA 101 (additional information) is dated 2020 and the accompanying notes dated 22/23 bear no relation to the form. He is both employed and self employed and HMRC have previously embodied all the required information in one form. This time, if he is required to use the standard SA100, I will have to print off additional forms for him to use. During this year he has received some small pot pension payments and the SA 101 dated 2020 contains nowhere to enter these. CAN SOMEONE TELL ME IF SMALL POT PAYMENTS, WHERE TAX HAS BEEN DEDUCTED PRIOR TO RECEIPT, NEED TO BE INCLUDED ON THE TAX FORM OR CAN HE IGNORE THEM. If they need to be included where should they be entered on the SA 100 or is another form required. My relative has recently come out of hospital and is finding the time spent trying to get through to HMRC, and then being sent wrong information very stressful. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Posted Thu, 20 Apr 2023 13:40:40 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi muffin321, 

The pension payments should be declared on page TR3 of the SA100.

Thank you. 


You must be signed in to post in this forum.