Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 29 Sep 2022 07:18:09 GMT by E. L.
Hi I recently invested in a private company. The investment classifies as EIS. So I received an EIS compliance certificate but I noticed my address on it was incorrect. Basically it shows " 1 1 mystreet" instead of "1 mystreet". Do I need to inform someone within HMRC in order to correct the issue or can I use the form as it is now in order to claim the tax relief ? Regards
Posted Fri, 30 Sep 2022 09:56:30 GMT by HMRC Admin 2

You can use the form, but when sending it in to claim, just add a covering letter advising of the mistake.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.