Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 05 Jul 2021 13:07:15 GMT by A H
How do I claim working from home tax relief for previous years on this year's self assessment tax return
Posted Tue, 06 Jul 2021 12:57:37 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

You can't claim previous years on this year's Self Assessment return.

If you filed returns for previous years see the link:

Self Assessment tax returns . 

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.