Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 29 Sep 2022 10:45:39 GMT by pdllppd
I am a partner in LLP and i am non-resident, non uk citizen and never visited uk. I have following queries 1. Do i need to file SA? 2. How do i get UTR number for myself as partner? I have UTR for partnership but when i try to file online it asks for UTR of partner as well which i don't have.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.