Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 19 Jan 2023 23:11:18 GMT by msorb
Hi, I've exercised some options (Unapproved scheme) and entered into an agreement to pay the employer’s (secondary) NICs, as described here: How can I pay the said employer contribution? As far as I can tell, it is not part of the self assessment, but I cannot find any relevant guidance for this case. Thank you
Posted Wed, 25 Jan 2023 16:10:19 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi msorb,

We are sorry but we are unable to find the manual number you have referred to.

You could potentially call the employment related securities helpline on 0300 322 7074 to discuss this further.

Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.