Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 15 Aug 2022 19:05:13 GMT by su
Dear all, My friend want to amend 2015-16 to 2017-18 for missed income -is this possible -online or via Paper ? Thanks 
Posted Tue, 16 Aug 2022 15:24:02 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
These years are out of date for amendment but you may wish to use :
HMRC: disclosure service

You must be signed in to post in this forum.