Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 31 May 2022 14:20:07 GMT by Alex Pun
I searched the internet that if I need to declare split year treatment, it is not possible to do so with the HMRC tools, and I need to use 3rd party software or submit a paper tax forms. Is this still the case as of today?
Posted Wed, 01 Jun 2022 12:04:20 GMT by HMRC Admin 26

You cannot submit a tax return with a residence page using HMRC software,

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.