Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 21 May 2022 16:31:49 GMT by Graham Barnet
Hi - it appears that all the online advice is that I can claim the full £312 through my self assessment tax return even if I did not work 52 weeks at home in the 2021 / 22 tax year. Is this correct?
Posted Tue, 24 May 2022 10:57:59 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

That is correct.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.