Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 20 Apr 2022 16:06:15 GMT by Paul
If you are a subcontractor who is due a repayment but a) does not have a valid passport as not been abroad b) does not have a Northern Ireland driving licence as they live in the UK Can they obtain their tax repayment by calling HMRC's general income tax helpline?
Posted Fri, 22 Apr 2022 07:23:36 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi Paul,

If you contact our Self Assessment helpline we can look at issuing the repayment.

Self Assessment: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.