Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 20 Mar 2022 10:30:00 GMT by solidsponge
I need 2-3 previous SA302 forms for a mortgage application. I have never received any in the post as I assume HMRC does not send them. If I go online I am only able to print a "View your calculation" which does show a full detailed breakdown, however nowhere on the form does it state it is a "SA 302" Therefore I am wondering, where do I get an SA 302 if they are not online and HMRC do not send them in the post? Thanks
Posted Mon, 21 Mar 2022 13:56:18 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

The SA302 is the tax calculation for the year.

This is available to print from 17/18 onwards from your Personal Tax Account if you sent your forms online.

 If you are still unable to access the relevant SA302's or you sent your forms by paper, you can contact the helpline
who can send the required documents to you address :

Contact HMRC  .

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.