Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 01 Sep 2022 21:15:21 GMT by VP
I m the first time to register for self assessment as I have foreign investment income need to report to HMRC. In the registration webpage, it need me to choose “register if you’re self employed” or “register if you're not self-employed”, which one should I choose? I just have foreign investment income under my personal investment account and I dont work for any job or never hold any business. Please advise. Thanks!
Posted Fri, 02 Sep 2022 12:47:00 GMT by
Hi VP, 

You would choose "register if you're not self-employed"

Thank you


You must be signed in to post in this forum.