Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 13 Feb 2023 18:08:32 GMT by SeaMapMan
Hi, I made a lump sump payment to my pension in Feb 2023. I was told I need to contact HMRC to apply for tax relief on this. I cannot find any information regarding this on your website and I do not complete a self assessment currently. Please can you let me know the process to make a claim?
Posted Thu, 16 Feb 2023 14:09:33 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

Please see guidance here.

Tax on your private pension contributions

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.