Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 11 Jun 2023 18:41:47 GMT by victor
Split year Case 4 is applied to me so I've put ‘X’ in box 3. I have worked more than 3 hours in UK during 2022/2023 tax year. I have also filled the SA102 for the employment in UK. Do I need to fill in the no. of days I worked in UK during 2022/2023 tax year? Thanks
Posted Thu, 15 Jun 2023 06:16:46 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi victor,
If you put ‘X’ in box 3:
•    you must include details of which split year case 
applies to you in the ‘Any other information box. 
Box 40:
•    do not put ‘X’ in box 1, but fill in box 6
•    put the number of days spent in the UK for the
overseas part of the tax year in box 10.
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.