Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 24 Jan 2023 11:23:41 GMT by Karen
Hi, I have submitted self-assessment return through a commercial software. Now I have to make some corrections for the return but the commercial software is unable to do so. How can I contact the HMRC to do the corrections? Thanks
Posted Fri, 27 Jan 2023 12:22:54 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Karen,

If you contact our helpline we may be able to make the corrections over the telephone.

If not you will need to write to us.

Self Assessment: general enquiries

Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.