Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 19 Jul 2022 18:36:09 GMT by Jenni Carberry
Hi there, I used to submit my tax return using Verify but now no longer can do that. I have been trying to login to submit my overdue self-assessment but keep receiving the message that I'm not using the correct User ID. I found this forum today and the user said they'd resolved the same issue by finding their orginal government gateway id. I managed to do that and even managed to log in but my account has been deleted because I've not used it for 3 years or more! Please could you advise because I try to create another user id but all I get is the message that I'm not using the id I originally registered with.
Posted Thu, 21 Jul 2022 11:39:45 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
If you are unable to access Self Assessment with the details you think are correct, you will need to contact our Online Services Helpdesk.
Technical support with HMRC online services

You must be signed in to post in this forum.