Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 10 May 2023 07:36:33 GMT by Kevin Lloyd
As a non resident tax payer, who is unable to receive documentation from HMRC by post, and is finding the contact centre uncontactable, how do I get hold of form SA100?
Posted Tue, 16 May 2023 11:36:23 GMT by HMRC Admin 5

The only way we are able to send you the SA100 is by post.

Thank you.
Posted Tue, 16 May 2023 11:51:33 GMT by Kevin Lloyd
Hi. That doesn’t really help does it? Clearly there is a problem with HMRC’s procedures here, and only HMRC can resolve this. Simply reiterating the current process doesn’t resolve the problem. So I would really appreciate it if you could either find a work around or escalate this matter further so that a resolution can be identified. Many thanks.
Posted Tue, 23 May 2023 11:18:57 GMT by HMRC Admin 5

If you are unhappy with the process you will need to consider making a complaint

Complain about HMRC

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.