Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 29 Nov 2022 15:11:30 GMT by Selfass22 Babbs
I have always been paid via PAYE but have had to fill in a self assessment and says I owe money My tax code this year is 1181 not 1257
Posted Fri, 02 Dec 2022 09:52:59 GMT by Andrew Williams

If you do not have a copy of your tax code for that year, you will need to check the code with our Income Tax team:

Income Tax: general enquiries

Thank you.
Posted Fri, 02 Dec 2022 10:59:11 GMT by Selfass22 Babbs
How do I contact them?

You must be signed in to post in this forum.