Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 01 Jan 2023 21:15:01 GMT by Jim1024
I am a UK Citizen and working outside UK about 11 months every year. At the same time, I have rental income from my UK apartment. I guess I am not a UK Tax resident. I understand I have to pay UK tax for my UK rental income but do I need to pay income tax for my salary outside UK ?
Posted Fri, 06 Jan 2023 11:49:21 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

If you are not UK tax resident you will not declare the salary to the UK.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.