Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 16 Jun 2022 12:51:58 GMT by Nik
Hello, I own an AirBnB overseas which is managed by a property agency. Which amount should I declare in my self-assessment? The total amount generated by the guests or the net revenue that actually reached my account after the agency fees, cleaning and energy costs etc.? Thank you, Nik
Posted Thu, 16 Jun 2022 13:37:58 GMT by HMRC Admin 26

You need to declare the total rent as gross income/turnover and then claim the expenses as a deduction to give a net profit figure.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.