Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 17 Mar 2022 20:07:39 GMT by fionatizzue
I have UK resident and non-domicile. I have overseas freelance income which will be kept in my overseas account and not remit to UK. If I don't remit the income to UK, I don't have to declare? Which form should I use if I have to declare even I don't bring it to UK?
Posted Fri, 18 Mar 2022 16:09:14 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi fionatizzue,

Please see guidance here on claiming the remittance basis.
This will need to be done through a self assessment tax return.
Residence, domicile and the remittance basis: RDR1
Self Assessment tax returns

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.