Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 17 Jan 2024 11:33:40 GMT by
I am UK tax resident but have stock shares in a Spanish bank from before moved to UK. In 2022-23 fiscal year sold some stocks shares. Where I should declare these? Should I include them in the Capital Gains section as with other stock transactions from my UK bank?
Posted Fri, 19 Jan 2024 10:18:24 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Riga,
This would be Capital Gains Tax.
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.