Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 12 Jan 2023 09:30:20 GMT by Mum100+
My mother who is 100 is worried because we haven't received the paperwork to confirm how much tax is due and how and where to pay it. I have tried ringing the 3300 number and kept on hold before being cut off. I simply want to know from HMRC whether the statement has been sent and the possibility of it being emailed to me. Because we filled in a paper self assessment I don't think it can be paid online as we don't have an account. And as we have no specific amount we can't pay at a bank. Help please !!!!
Posted Tue, 17 Jan 2023 13:56:27 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

You can make a payment online even if the return was filed by paper. If she has not received a letter stating the amount due you will need to contact our Self Assessment team again.

Self Assessment: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.