Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 23 Feb 2022 13:33:57 GMT by Baffled
Is there a better number to call for help with forms SA106 and SA109 than the regular HMRC number? Thanks
Posted Thu, 24 Feb 2022 08:32:58 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi Baffled,

The only number to call on this would be

Self Assessment: general enquiries
Income Tax: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.