Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 10 Nov 2022 12:35:42 GMT by G30ff
Hi, Perhaps someone can help me. I have received foreign dividends (in excess of £2000) on USA shares and paid foreign tax at 15%. Am I also entitled to claim foreign tax credit relief? If so, at what rate? thank you.
Posted Tue, 15 Nov 2022 11:51:06 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

Yes, you can claim foreign tax credit relief via your tax return.

Please refer to guidance below for the rate allowable and how to claim it.

Tax on foreign income

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.