Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 08 Mar 2022 09:20:10 GMT by KN
Do I need to submit SA106 form for earning interest from a Jersey bank account?
Posted Tue, 08 Mar 2022 12:25:22 GMT by HMRC Admin 2

As this is classed as foreign interest then this will need to be reported.

If this interest is your only foreign income where no tax has been deducted and the amount is under £2000 then you can just enter this under the UK interest section of the return.

If tax has been deducted or the amount is over £2000 then this will need to be reported on the SA106. 

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.