Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 11 Jan 2023 16:42:34 GMT by Rachel London
I need to pay back some of my child benefit payments from tax year 21-22. I received all payments for one child which the form calculates as £1099.00 However I actually received £1099.60. I followed the steps to add in a differing amount, but it won't accept this. Whenever I go back to review, it's changed the amount to £1099.00 again. I really just want to submit my form and pay. Can I just add a note in the box provided? Thanks for your help!
Posted Tue, 17 Jan 2023 13:27:53 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

It will automatically round the figure down.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.