Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 09 Oct 2023 15:15:10 GMT by
I'm looking for advice on how to complete the self assessment to record the fact that I received a repayment of tax from HMRC during a particular tax year. Specifically, a repayment made using form P55 in respect of a flexible accessed pension drawdown to a pension. I’ve searched all over my self assessment for where to enter the sums but to no avail. One adviser says it is a standard question on Tailoring My Return but it’s not helpful at all. Is it somewhere buried in the Pension pages? Help!
Posted Thu, 19 Oct 2023 08:03:16 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Xinarossy,
On the tailor your tax return page 3 of 3 there is question 24:
"Have you had any 2022-23 Income Tax refunded or off-set by us or JobCentre Plus? If you answer yes then you can enter the details of refund already received". 
Thank you. 


You must be signed in to post in this forum.