Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 14 Mar 2023 18:02:05 GMT by Simon Prior
Hi Aware that I can claim the additional 20% and 25% Tax Relief on my Pension Contributions through Self-Assessment. However, only recently being advised of this I need to retrospectively amend my Self Assessments form FY 2018-19, 2019/-20 and 2020-21. Please advise if specific wording is required within my letter to HMRC and which documents are required to commence the retrospective claim. Regards
Posted Tue, 21 Mar 2023 08:01:38 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi Simon Prior,

Please see the following guidance: If you need to change your return

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.