Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 23 Nov 2023 16:51:39 GMT by
I receive a small monthly payment from a Discounted discretionary gift trust, which I was informed was not liable for payment of tax from me. The payment totals £4000 a year. I am now trying to complete my 2022-23 tax return and wondered where and how I enter this if I need to. Any advice would be most helpful.
Posted Fri, 24 Nov 2023 17:01:39 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Alison Williamson,
Take the figure from box 1 on the R185 you will have received from the trust and put this on the trust page SA107 at box 1.
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.