Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 19 Feb 2022 05:35:47 GMT by Tassie_Devil
If I return to the UK partway through the tax year and I'm claiming split year treatment, do I declare income received during the overseas part of the year on my UK self-assessment form?
Posted Mon, 21 Feb 2022 13:46:05 GMT by HMRC Admin 18

If you qualify for and are claiming split year then you would only need to declare any overseas income from the UK part of the year. 

Thank you.


You must be signed in to post in this forum.