Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 30 Jun 2022 12:40:07 GMT by Teddy Lo
I am from Hong Kong and is a tax resident. Hong Kong Government has a consumption voucher scheme. I was eligible to have it during the tax year. I would like to know whether it is a taxable income, and how to I report in self assessment. Thanks.
Posted Thu, 30 Jun 2022 14:47:59 GMT by HMRC Admin 28

Please refer to guidance at:

Tax on foreign income

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.