Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 09 Apr 2023 20:18:51 GMT by Meenakshi Maddineni
I have 2 separate Gateway IDs - one for Capital Gain Tax and other for Self-assessment tax. I tried to logon using self-assessment tax ID to file for Capital Gain Tax, and it says it is for Trust, and when I try Login of Capital Gain tax to file self-assessment, it doesnt allow. How do I make sure that I use only ONE Gateway ID ?
Posted Tue, 18 Apr 2023 12:47:45 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

You need to create a new government gateway account for the Capital Gains as they are not linked.

Report and pay your Capital Gains Tax

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.