Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 12 Jan 2023 19:08:28 GMT by Molly G
Where on the online form do I enter the professional fees I have paid to get some rebate? (g GMC/NMC and other listed organisations?) Guidance suggests 'box 19' of the paper form but where is this on the online form? thank you
Posted Tue, 17 Jan 2023 15:01:14 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

When completing the employment page, you need to answer yes to the question that asks if you wish to claim employment expenses. This will then open the expenses page where you can declare the fees.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.