Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 26 Jan 2023 15:40:40 GMT by stewym
I have recieved a largee(ish) payment from HMRC SA. This payment is not in line with my self assessment calculation and does not appear on account. Where should i report this to. i cannot get through on the helpline
Posted Mon, 30 Jan 2023 15:17:45 GMT by HMRC Admin 5

Our helpline is very busy at the moment. If you can contact us earlier in the day it is less busy.

Self Assessment: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.