Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 08 Apr 2022 20:33:03 GMT by kiko SHAO
Hi. I'm trying to register as self-employed online to get my UTR . I moved to the UK in August last year and I have a job now,but it still not for a year to have the P60. And I don’t have the UK passport as well, can I use my payslip to replace the P60 as the identity prove? Thanks very much!
Posted Tue, 12 Apr 2022 08:04:51 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

Please note that you can register as self employed and obtain a UTR by completing the form CWF 1 and posting it to HMRC.

Register for Self Assessment

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.