Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 23 Jan 2023 18:22:43 GMT by Tracy Russell
I have historic penalties from 2011 which I have been trying to resolve for over 12 months - still awaiting response from HMRC even after submitting a complaint. My question is having completed my SA for 21/22 - am I able to pay the amount due for 21/22 which is for NI Class 2 only without it getting knocked off the existing disputed debt?! What I don’t want to happen is to pay the amount owed for 21/22 and then HMRC knock it off the old disputed debt and then say my payment for 21/22 is overdue
Posted Wed, 25 Jan 2023 12:21:06 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

It will automatically go to othe oldest charge.

You can telephone you have this correctly allocated to the 21/22 charge on 0300 200 3310 .

Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.